Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Day #2


1. I am grateful for the right to vote. After picking up the kids from kindergarten, the five of us walked over to the polling station to cast our votes. Well, I cast a vote and they played with the "I Voted" stickers.

2. I am grateful for the scouting program. Even though I find it a challenge to keep up with all Max needs to accomplish, I think the program teaches great skills and respect. I am grateful for the leaders who work with my son every week.

3. I am grateful for my favorite Leonidas Chocolates I found in my mailbox when we got back from scouts. Thank you Susan for thinking of me while you were in Chicago!

4. I am grateful for new friends and good conversation. I am grateful for the advice of those who have been through similar experiences.

5. I am grateful for Half Price Books even though I cannot leave there without a half dozen new titles to add to my "must read"pile by my bed. I am grateful for the clearance section where Max can pick up new books for $1.00 each.

1 comment: