Monday, May 31, 2010

Weigh In and the Holiday Weekend

Holidays weekends are rough. I may have had a few bites of a frozen chocolate pie. I may have had a few red vines and milk duds while watching a movie with friends. I may be kicking myself right now BUT, I am not going to get discouraged. I may also have cramps today which is why I was in a sugar frenzy this weekend.

I do not have everyone's measurements from Sunday because my cell phone has issues (curse you TMobile!), but here's what I have and I will revise this post when I hear back from Susan.

Caroline - Total lost this week 2 pounds!!
Stacey - Total lost this week - 4.8 pounds!!
Heather - Total lost this week - 3.2 pounds!!

Susan - Total lost this week - 4 pounds!!
(I do not have her exact number yet)

Pretty impressive first week! You see what can happen when you stop eating an entire bag of Twizzlers while reading a book at night?! I am sure week two is going to be tougher and frankly this weekend I had a few treats - it was a holiday! But, I am committed. Way to go ladies!!!!

I do not have a ton of photos of what I ate this weekend, but this is my new favorite smoothie. I had it for breakfast/lunch yesterday and today. Frozen pineapple and mango from Trader Joe's - about 2 cups. 1 cup water, 6-7 ice cubes, big scoop yogurt and 3/4 cup orange juice.


This morning I had a hard boiled egg and a hard boiled egg white for breakfast as well and as we were on the go, I took a piece of cold steak with me and ate it in the car while driving. We went to a BBQ tonight where I ate a corn on the cob (plain) and a half, one piece of grilled pineapple, a couple bites of grilled halibut and a serving of grilled Tuscan Bread Salad (tomatoes and fresh basil topped with balsamic vinegar, a little olive oil and salt and pepper - grill a loaf of garlic french bread and then cube the bread and toss with the tomatoes). Yum!

I'll get back on the daily posts tomorrow. Right now, I've got to get some sleep. I have a little baby here overnight through Saturday so life is going to be really busy this week!

2 comments:

  1. MMMM. Looks yummy!
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a measuring instrument that determines the weight and mass of the object. Where it is used? It is used in industries and commercial application for weighing the products. load cell

    ReplyDelete