Thursday, December 10, 2009

Views From My Window

Oh, it's cold. Very cold.

Last night after the last child left, I had to go to the grocery store. It was an absolute necessity or I would not have ventured out in the freezingness that is Minnesota right now. It was so miserable to be at the store after an exhausting day that I practically bought the store out. I did not want to have to shop again for a long time. My kids were very concerned about the fact that our cart was overflowing, but I kept yelling at them to throw on another box of cereal to hold us over until I can face the grocery store at 9:00pm with three kids again! By the way, I had so many coupons, that I was buying boxes of name brand cereal for $0.49!! I think I bought 15 - I kid you not. It's fortified which means it can be breakfast, lunch or dinner - right?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the deals my friends get. It must be a talent. I don't know how you do it. I must have a different coupon because whenever I try it says... 50 cents of three boxes. What's that? Nothing really. It's not worth it to me.

    ReplyDelete