The kids and I will be gone on this trip for about a month (this includes Glacier, Yellowstone, Idaho Falls, Salt Lake City and Mt. Rushmore) and Bryan will be with us most of the time though he will fly back to work for a week in there.
- I need to pack for this extremely long road trip and yet I am teaching a cooking class tonight on grilling pizza. I have been sauteing toppings and making dough all day.
- I have a card class here on Thursday night.
- The car needs to be serviced as it started blinking maintenance required today.
- It is our week to clean the church.
- ALL of my gardens need to be weeded in the worst way!
- I need to hire someone to water my pots and pick up the mail while we are gone.
- There is an ENORMOUS wildfire right outside Glacier as we speak which has now grown to over 16,000 acres. Read about the fire here.
- We are camping two of the nights and let's be honest here, I am not a camper.