Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Zoo - fall edition

The zoo in the fall - gorgeous! Kelly and I took the kids on Tuesday morning and had a rip-roaring good time! The animals were all happy because of the beautiful weather and performed like mad, much to the kids delight. To my delight, the light that day was stunning and I took some (if I must say so, and I do) amazing photos. Someday, when I actually have photoshop loaded onto my computer, they will be even more amazing, but for now, they are straight from my point and shoot camera.

Goal for next year:
get a digital SLR camera with fancy lenses. Study Photography and Photoshop - start a photography business because I want to.

P.S. Look for the photo of the prairie dogs - they are the fattest I have ever seen them! I fear for the winter ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment