Saturday, October 25, 2008

Web Lust

I know there are a lot of adorable hair clips out there right now, but these may be my new favorites. I am going to try and figure out how to make them.




How amazing are these grocery totes? They are made from recycled vinyl posters (sturdy!) and I want every one in this photo. One of my goals for the upcoming year - phase out all plastic bags from our life. These are the ones I want to have in my car for groceries and all shopping trips.


LOVE, love , love and adore these dresses. I would never pay this much for a dress and every one violates a cardinal rule of being a real mom - no dry clean only clothing for kids. But I love every whimsical ruffle anyway. Even with their laughable prices.

3 comments:

  1. I just learned last weekend how to make button hair clips. I'm in the process of rounding up more supplies to make for Christmas. I'll have to send you some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you find a good place to buy the metal clips - our local craft stores don't have that style. I also want to put the sticky stuff (made of the same material as the no-slip pads under rugs) inside the clips so they do not slip out of Sophie's hair. Will you post a tutorial on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the metal clips in our grocery store. I used to have some. I know they're not that expensive. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete