Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crafty Girl - Fall Decor

This is my new favorite craft project. Simple. Simple. Simple.

#1 Round up some fall/Halloween paper. Have your older kids punch out lots of circles (3-inch punch). #2 Have the younger kids glue the circles onto a length of twine - match up the circles back to back.


#3 Tape your new garland to your sliding glass doors. Oooo and aaawh over how cute it is.


#4 Let the kids use the extra circles for more crafty fun. I think we'll have to repeat this one for Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Way cute! I'll have to try that one! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm "ooohing & aaahing" too - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!

    I want to make one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came over from Tip Junkie. I used a garland as well, but I LOVE this idea! I'm thinking Christmas now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete