Friday, October 3, 2008

Crafty Girl - Babysitter thank-you

This is a little gift bag I made for Emily who kindly came over and babysat for LONG hours last Saturday while I had a birthday pedicure (thank you Susan!), went to Womens Conference and then out for dips and dessert at Cafe Latte in St. Paul.

The conference was excellent - they actually had a yummy, healthy dinner and I really enjoyed Elder Uchtdorf's talk. I loved his message of recognizing that we often undervalue ourselves and our abilities. I love how animated he is when he delivers his talks. He basically said we need to stop apologizing for ourselves! I also think Elder Uchtdorf is quite easy on the eyes. I just thought I'd mention that.

FYI - Cafe Latte, yum. Cool, hip location, excellent soups and salads and gooey desserts. I have to rank Patrick's a little higher in the dessert department, but I would not turn down a slice of Cafe Latte's lemon cake! We had such a great girls night out - a rare treat and much appreciated.


1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I too enjoyed Elder U's talk. I also love seeing you all in this post!

    ReplyDelete