Saturday, October 4, 2008

Views from my window - Fall

It rained quite a bit last week. I love watching the rain and lighting outside. I especially love days where the storm is so strong that it looks like the middle of the night outside. . .

. . . kind of like this. It makes me want to change into my flannel pajamas.

The rain makes my kids act like this.

This week it has been crisp and sunny. The kids are back to playing outdoors, practicing writing their names on the driveway and generally soaking up the glorious fall weather!

And I get to see beautiful little creatures like this one out my window.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainy day pictures. It really makes your house look so cozy. I love those kind of days, but only if I can stay home to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete