Monday, September 28, 2009

Saturday at the Farm in Photos

In the midst of the crazy on Saturday, Max, Sophie and I stopped by Holz Farm for their fall festival. It is a free event with $0.50 tickets for things like tractor rides and soda pop. Calvin did not get to join us as he was enjoying himself at a swimming birthday party in Apple Valley. The farm is not a five minute drive from our house and reminds me of New England.



Why are these bunnies so cute and fuzzy when the ones who eat my tulips are rotten vermin?


FYI, this is not an effective way to catch a chicken.


Nor, is this.


Yes, these kids are too large for these tractors. They did not care. I was the mom on the sidelines calling out "I see London" to Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. Sophie looks so cute! She seems to love animals. I do. It is lovely, here, in NH this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Max by the barn door!!!

    ReplyDelete