Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Last of Island Park

These are the last of the photos from our time at the cabin in Island Park. We had a great time together and I've always looked forward to any opportunity to gather with my family. The kids were reacquainted with their cousins and we met new cousins for the first time.

We drank a lot of hot cocoa - it was cold, especially in the morning!


We played a lot of cards and Settlers and Ticket to Ride. Max was in heaven because he was able to convince someone to play a board game with him every day.


Sophie and Phoebe helped me make dinner on my night. I fixed my favorite easy summer grilling menu: grilled pork chops, grilled zucchini, scalloped potatoes on the grill and grilled Tuscan bread salad with fresh basil and tomatoes.


I took a lot of photos of my cute nieces and nephews.


My cousin Jesse and his wife. My cousin Lindsey and her husband and little baby Nina came up as well, but I never managed to get a good photo.


Sophie spotted one more bug as we were leaving and had to fish it out of Grandpa's car. And speaking of fishing, Max stayed for a few extra hours to fish with his Uncle Scott.


We stopped for milkshakes on the way back down to Idaho Falls.


Just a few more posts from Idaho Falls and then I can catch up on life since returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment