Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
What I am doing this morning:

1. Wrapping up more of these guys for the kids teachers and the neighborhood friends. I spent all afternoon yesterday making dozens of them with Carrie for her daughter's Halloween party today. Do you like the new versions, the mummies and the little green witches?


2. I have to find the kids costumes for the Harvest Parade at school.
3. I am volunteering for Sophie's Harvest Party with Calvin, Natalie and Johnny.
4. It is supposed to be really warm tonight (for Minnesota) - I am debating if I will have enough candy. Maybe I can just start handing out whatever my kids bring home.
5. At some point I need to clean up the disaster that is my kitchen. The Halloween cakey-pop things are messy! I also need to blog about my sisters brief visit and how we almost burned down the house. I'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. The cakey-pops are so cute! I'm looking forward to the all the pix of the kids in costume, the Harvest Parade - Happy Halloween to all!

    ReplyDelete