Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is a great loss

"This is a great loss for me". This is what I hear from Max's room this morning. I walk in to find Max curled up on his bed looking mournfully at the last Harry Potter book. "Now I have nothing to read!"

I went back to see when Max started the Harry Potter series - it was exactly one month ago today. He read all seven books plus Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

He is "very mournful and glum" this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I know how your son feels! I was also very sad when I turned the last page of Harry Potter. At least we have the movies to look forward to still!!

    ~Sam (HappyScrappySam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I did not wan to rush through the last book, but I could not wait to find out what happened! We have only seen the first movie and are planning to watch the second this weekend with Max.

    ReplyDelete