Thursday, January 15, 2009

Views from my Frozen Window

Later in the week, we got some more of this while the temperature plummeted . . .


. . . which makes me want to stay all day like this . . .



. . . but then, I saw one of these, and that made me happy and warm for about 5 minutes.


The kids are all still in school today even though no mother in her right mind wanted to take them there in this weather. The high today is supposed to be -5 degrees. I bet you are all wondering how fast you can hop on a plane to come and visit, huh? Wear your thermals.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! -5 is the high? That's crazy. My teeth are chattering over here and our high was 47. Guess it's not as cold as I thought. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. It's supposed to be -7 here tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete