Sunday, July 1, 2007

Free Movie Tuesdays




One of the great things about summer is the free movie program at the local theatre! They show two movies each week (one G and one PG) for FREE! We have made it a habit to go each week if we are in town. This last week Max was at "Journey to the Center of the Earth Camp" so he could not go, but I loaded up Sophie, Calvin, Natalie and Johnny and went to see "How to Eat Fried Worms".
Now, the book is really cute, but I had never seen the movie. I'm not sure I really needed to see all of those wriggly worms being cooked and eaten! Calvin was just shocked and kept saying "eat the worm"? If he starts trying to eat worms after this I am not going to be pleased! Sophie and Natalie were making the funniest faces as they showed their disgust for the worm eating - sometimes I would glance down and they would be chewing along with the kid on the screen - so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment