Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rosy Noses = Cold

Lots of rosy noses around here this week. The temperature has stayed well below zero for over a week. The kids are still walking to and from school every day bundled up with snow pants, down coats, scarves and two pair of mittens.

I had one of those weekends where I try to do too many things at once and end up not getting much of anything accomplished. I tried to put away Christmas, sort through the kids clothes they had outgrown, clean the whole house, catch up on paperwork and bills and locate and pack all of my maternity stuff to send to my sister. I managed to get some packages ready for my sister, but only managed to get about half of Christmas put away. There is a lot to do still - most of it is out in the garage and will have to wait until the weekend to be organized and stored.

I also managed to come down with a cold. Congestion, runny nose, headache and a cough have made me tired and feeling like I am slogging slowly along, incapable of tackling my long to-do list. I am going to try and get to bed early, drink lots of lemon zinger and hopefully get rid of the cold that is slowing me down. The good news? Sophie had a lovely birthday yesterday and Max got a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment