Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've Been MIA

Yes, I am still alive. My cold kicked my butt for a long time, but I am on the mend. The good news is, I can breathe through my nose! The bad news? My toothache is back.

It's back with a vengeance, keeping me up at night and causing me to take so much Advil that if I were to be in an accident, I would bleed to death in five minutes flat. It's going to take a case of diet coke to keep me awake today after another sleepless night last night. I am off to a new dentist this morning to find out why a tooth with a root canal and a crown is throbbing and sensitive to hot and cold. Let's all just take a moment to pray that it is fixable and not too expensive.

In happier news, this little nugget has been coming to play at our house. Don't you just love babies?

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about the toothache. I had something similar happen right after I had Leiden. I'll tell you what ended up happening AFTER you've gone to the dentist! (It's kind of like telling the pregnant-for-the-first-time woman all the horrible things that can happen!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get that tooth situation taken care of soon = )

    ReplyDelete