Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Scrapbooking Retreat Weekend

This was the weekend of my yearly scrapbooking retreat (yippee!) This is the second year I have gone and I look forward to it the entire year!

We stay at a home in St. Croix Falls, WI with a total of 18 crafty gals and share ideas, high calorie foods and a lot of laughs.

This year was a complete nightmare getting out the door. Bryan had an emergency thing come up at work and could not come home to be with the kids and I spent the afternoon trying to pack the car, calling everyone I know to try and get them to come and take care of my kids and literally crying with frustration and stress. In the end, a wonderful neighbor and kind friend from the ward came to my rescue and took the kids for me for a few hours until Bryan could get home.

I had the best time and got a lot of pages done. Though I missed everyone at home, I wished I could have stayed a full week and really caught up! As it was, I finished 2004 and started in on 2005!


The scrappin roomSusan was making Christmas cards - look at all that glitter!


My scrappin area - it was seriously messy at all times and I had the biggest pile of scraps on the floor when the weekend was over. I did not get a prize.

This is Kristen - first time scrapper and was making gorgeous pages her first day!

Here is Susan in her spot- keep in mind that we spent most of the weekend in our pajamas!


1 comment:

  1. I am so sad that I missed it! Next year I'm totally in. I love the shutter and the candle holders. Next year.

    ReplyDelete