Friday, April 24, 2009

Lispy Lisps and Empty Smiles


She did it - last week in fact. One night at bedtime Sophie I heard Sophie crying in her room. She told me that all of the kids and teachers at school were telling her to pull out out her tooth. It was hanging there in her mouth by a mere wisp of gum. She did not want all of the unwanted attention and she did not want to pull out her tooth.

So, I did what any concerned Mother would do - I pretended to see how loose her tooth was and then quick as a wink, I yanked it out. No pain and no blood - I was actually surprised she had not swallowed it at lunch that day. Sophie is left with the most adorable smile and a charming little lisp. I hope her front teeth take their time coming in!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little toothless girl! Congratulations Sophie!!

    ReplyDelete