Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankgiving Day #18


1.  I am grateful for the temple.  An early morning session on Saturday is a wonderful way to start the day.

2. I am grateful for lazy, rainy afternoons spent on the couch with the fireplace warming the room.

3. I am grateful to Peter for setting up the Wii for the kids.  He is Calvin's new best friend.  The Wii has been stored in a bin since we moved here so it is like Christmas to have it available again.  I see dance battles in our future.

4. I am grateful for a fun evening at the Stake Play.  They put on A Christmas Carol this year with a cast of over 200 people and an orchestra.  I was so impressed with the production and the kids thought it was really cool as well.  My boss had a starring role this year as Tiny Tim's Mother.  I would love to participate sometime with the children.


5. I am grateful for cuddles. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey! Just a wish for a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet children and your family! May it be a joyful and happy time for all of you.

    Love, aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete