Friday, January 11, 2008

Taylor the Latte Boy

My sister Heather gave me this great CD for Christmas by one of my favorite singers, Kristen Chenoweth. You'll remember Kristen as the original Glinda in Wicked on Broadway.

This is my favorite song on the CD and I play it all of the time in the car. Now ALL of the kids know the song and sing along with me at the top of their lungs! Is it somewhat weird that my little Mormon children are singing about java?

I love that they are still oblivious to so many things; Max sings "he was playing in a band down in the village in the basement of a barn" (instead of bar). So funny!

P.S. this song drives Bryan CRAZY as it is so hard to get out of my head. I spontaneously start singing it all of the time!

3 comments:

  1. i want to hear you sing this song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to this just once & since have found myself humming it on occasion! Its a cute song. I love her in the Wicked soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops, that was definitely not Isaac saying that-that was me, Rachael.

    ReplyDelete