Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gratitude Day #7


Saturday November 7th

1. I am grateful for a new haircut complete with an hour or two of adult conversation. I am grateful to friends who are too kind to me.
2. I am grateful for Super Saturday - for a room full of women crafting together. I would love to be able to support myself and my three children while doing something creative. Crafting is not very practical, but it sure is fun.
3. I am grateful for a quiet evening home alone. I am grateful for cozy fires and for falling asleep in front of a movie (Persuasion is a movie I can watch over and over and love it every time).
4. I am grateful for another warm, beautiful fall day. People were walking around in short sleeves. I may pull out some peep toe high heels for church tomorrow in celebration of the warm weather - if I find enough time to give myself a pedicure.
5. I am grateful for over achieving ex-neighbors. Lisa stopped by last night to pick up a large supply of hair clips, headbands and scrabble tile necklaces for a craft show later this month. She is going to try and sell my things alongside her beautiful jewelery made from vintage typewriter keys. I miss having Lisa as a neighbor - especially in the fall. Her fall decorations always put the entire neighborhood to shame every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment