Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Thankgiving Day #18
1. I am grateful for the temple. An early morning session on Saturday is a wonderful way to start the day.
2. I am grateful for lazy, rainy afternoons spent on the couch with the fireplace warming the room.
3. I am grateful to Peter for setting up the Wii for the kids. He is Calvin's new best friend. The Wii has been stored in a bin since we moved here so it is like Christmas to have it available again. I see dance battles in our future.
4. I am grateful for a fun evening at the Stake Play. They put on A Christmas Carol this year with a cast of over 200 people and an orchestra. I was so impressed with the production and the kids thought it was really cool as well. My boss had a starring role this year as Tiny Tim's Mother. I would love to participate sometime with the children.
5. I am grateful for cuddles.