Friday, November 18, 2011
Thankful Day #16
1. I am thankful for Amber who got the little kids off to school this morning and watched all of them after school. Also, a big thank you to Amber for bringing 8 gallons of sea water for Max's science fair project back from her trip to the coast today.
2. I am grateful for a fun dinner with Amber, Kirstin, Sophie, Calvin and Phoebe. The Thai food was excellent and the chocolate shakes and drinking chocolate at Moonstruck were delicious!
3. I am grateful for safe travels - Mom and Heather and her boys arrived safely in Portland tonight.
4. I am grateful for Ross who took Max to a lecture downtown tonight and then took him to dinner. Thank you!
5. I am grateful for books (even though I rarely have time to read anymore). I still love books and am grateful my kids are all readers as well.