Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thankful Day #15
1. BED. I wish I spend more time there. It is almost midnight and I just sent Max to bed after wrapping up his homework. His program is TOUGH this year. Tough but very, very good.
2. I am grateful for safe travel for Amber, Phoebe and Ross who all arrived in Portland late tonight.
3. I am grateful for free lunches provided during "lunch an learns." I know more than I ever thought I would about dental implants these days.
4. I am grateful for Koo for picking up the kids from school today and grabbing dinner for all of us. I worked late tonight, getting out about 6:00 and it is such a blessing to know that the kids are in good hands.
5. I am grateful for my health even if Portland, the last few months stress and our busy schedules have conspired to make be soft and squishy once again. What a horrible time to try and lose weight. A woman I work with just had a biopsy done on a lump found in her breast. I remember going through the same procedure a few years ago and how hard it was not to know the results for a week or so. I am so grateful to be healthy and able to take care of myself and my children.
FYI: I am horrible about citing photos. All of these Thanksgiving shots are products found for sale on etsy.com