Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Round-Up

Thanksgiving Day was spent at home - cooking and cleaning and getting ready to host dinner at 3pm. Somehow the kids all managed to wear more than one outfit during the day and Calvin managed to earn two separate baths. I love staying home on Thanksgiving. Usually I stay in my pajamas and spend most of the day in the kitchen.

We finished up our gratitude door by reading all of the turkeys.


Max spent a great deal of time buried in the Redwall series.


Calvin whipped up a few more crafts.


Max helped Bryan put away the summer toys. They are taken apart and stored under the deck.


Sophie shared her Thanksgiving wishes with us. I like that I am still getting credit for our trip to Glacier - a year and a half later. Notice also that only Daddy cuts the crusts off her bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment