Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boy Scout Day Camp

Somehow I volunteered to be a station leader at Max's first ever 2- day Boy Scout Day Camp. After pawning off Calvin and sending Sophie to work with Bryan (that did not work out so well this time), I ended up at a local park with a whole bunch of 8-11 year old boys.

I was in charge of the Water Sports station and it was COLD!! Granted it was late June, but there was a freezing wind blowing that day! I had on three shirts and thought I was going to die if I had to sit out there much longer! The boys for the most part seemed to be fine because
a. they are boys and b. they were running around all day. Max seemed to have a great time and his favorite stations were archery and marshmallow launchers.

Doesn't he just look old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment