Sunday, March 16, 2008

Corners of our Home

This is a new feature I am going to try and incorporate into our blog. I have admired many other blogs that highlight different corners of their home so I am stealing the idea.

This is a bookshelf I pulled out of the trash in New Hampshire. It now holds my ever-growing cookbook collection. I LOVE cookbooks. I love to bake from them and I love to read them. Most days I pull one off the shelf to read while I have lunch. I have an ever-growing list of new cookbooks I covet on my wish list. I realize that there are a lot of recipes on line and I am an avid user of epicurious.com, but there is just something about reading a cookbook with gorgeous photos that just makes me happy.

This is the cookbook overflow area above the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment