Thursday, October 4, 2007

Things that make me happy!

The shoe department at Marshall's. Look, it made me smile just to think about it! I consider a trip to Marshall's as a form of therapy. It makes me happy, even if I do not buy anything - though often a savvy shopper can find shoes for about $20.00 a pair on clearance (I love, love, love clearance)!!

I am drawn to dressy high heeled shoes which are sooooo practical as I only have occasion to wear them on Sundays. Today I found some Nine West black patent leather high heels - gorgeous! I will now plan my Sunday outfit around my new shoes.

Look at how happy Susan is! That's because she bought some sexy brown boots (hot!), peep toe, sling back patent leather black pumps and some uber-sexy red patent leather slingbacks on clearance! If you have not yet tried a trip to the shoe department at Marshall's when you are feeling blue, I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment