Monday, October 1, 2007

Holy Scrap!


So, I thought I had a serious addiction to scrapbooking supplies UNTIL I found this woman's room on the Internet. The space!, the printers!, the paper storage! The ribbon storage alone makes me want to cry with jealousy, the matching everything - I admit it - I want it all!

Really, it is a complete fantasy. I found no evidence of children on her site and there is obviously an unlimited scrapbook budget as most of her products look completely untouched! Ahhh, I can dream can't I? I am going to go and mope now.

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/photos/scraproom/new/

3 comments:

  1. For a second I thought that was YOUR scrapbook room! I was going to be jealous of you until I read what you wrote. Wouldn't we all love that? But I don't know if that will ever be a possibility. We can dream though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to her website and look at all of her supplies? It is truly insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was amazed by just how many different "W"s she had. She had drawers for each letter! And everything color coated, oh my! I don't think I'll ever be that organized, let alone afford that many scrapbooking supplies.

    ReplyDelete