Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates from the Road 2


These three cuties are safe and sound in Idaho Falls with their Grandparents. I spoke with my sister Koo before talking to them, and she informed me that Dad was thinking of flying them home instead of driving as planned. I think they wore him out! Sorry Dad.

Everyone sounded extremely excited to be out of the car. They had already picked up the dogs and Calvin was going on and on about their antics. Max was thrilled to be heading out to the first of many trips to the local dairy for milk and ice cream (they have the most amazing chocolate milk there - the secret ingredient is potato flakes!). Sophie was impressed that they've already picked bowls of beans from the garden. They are in good hands and I'm sure they'll quickly remind my parents of just how noisy a house can be with three small children running about!

No comments:

Post a Comment