Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heading Home

The kids and I are back at my parent's house in Idaho Falls after a week spent with the Johnson side of the family in Island Park. All of my siblings were able to come with their families as well as some cousins and Aunts and Uncles. We stayed in a huge cabin and ate too much and stayed up too late playing cards. We are all tired, a bit sunburned and ready to get back home to Minnesota and get back on a schedule. Since the kids drove out with my parents and are flying back with me on Tuesday, I have a day or two to figure out how to get their scooters, pillows, lots of books and sleeping bags home on the plane! It will be good to be home.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. The kids seem to be enjoying playing with their cousins and the dogs and eating lots of desserts. I have two weeks to get them back to school appropriate bedtimes and to ease into getting up a full three hours earlier than their current routine! Yikes. Some good news on the business front - I have two more children (one before and after school and one preschool) lined up for the daycare which will mean a very busy house this fall.

I have tons of photos to share, but will wait to download them on our computer. In the meantime, how gorgeous is this new punch set from Martha Stewart?


No comments:

Post a Comment