Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friday Fieldtrip


The day after the last day of school, we went to the zoo - along with half the population of Minnesota. I am not a fan of crowds. They make me antsy and it is exhausting to be constantly counting heads to make sure none of the five kids with you has fallen into the prairie dog exhibit.

There were visiting animals to meet and a very perplexing threesome (one guy and two girls - obvious sisters/cousins?) that Kelly and I found both creepy and yet fascinating. I wish I had taken a photo. People watching is sometimes more interesting than the animals.


We had to take photos on all of the statues - as usual.


Max tried his darnedest to not actually view any animals while at the zoo.


The camels were shedding - I love that look.


And, we managed to leave with all of the children we arrived with. I call that success!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! The pictures of the shedding camels are so cool, I don't think I've seen that before. And I love the first picture, of the kids' feet! Tells a lot about them.

    ReplyDelete