Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family and Flowers

While in Salt Lake for a very short weekend, I was able to spend some time with my family. I stayed with my sister Heather . . .


. . . her husband Ross and Fat Baby Soren. The last time I saw Soren, he looked like this:


There's Fat Baby Soren with his auntie Koo and cousin Sophie who is inexplicably biting her hand.


Soren is no longer a fat baby, he is a BIG kid! Soren is not quite two, but he's rocking size 3 clothes and can sing a repertoire of about 20 songs. He is on repeat at all times. Soren has great cheeks.


My parent also came down from Idaho (Dad accompanied Gail and I on the piano for the funeral) and at one point we ran over to the gardens in South Jordan where Heather used to work - gorgeous!


Heather and I both need a teeth whitening treatment - anyone have a relative with an connection on cheap white teeth?


Last weekend was also the temple dedication for the new temple in Daybreak. We were not able to get tickets to the dedication, but it was nice to be able to see it lit up at night as we were returning to the house.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Soren is so big! He looks just a little like your two boys, more so Max I think.
    Thanks for showing the picture of the temple. That's a great night picture. That temple looks just like Boston and Twin Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you and heather!

    ReplyDelete