Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Card Class April

Card Class is next week on Wednesday April 29th and Thursday April 30th at 7:00pm. Classes are always free. All of the supplies are from Archivers and you will need adhesive, pop-dots and scotch tape. Please cut your paper before you arrive. You will also need to bring your own ribbon, three colors to match the baby boy card (you do not need more than 1/2 yard of each) and a bright red grosgrain for the berry card. If you would like to use ribbon I have on hand, the cost is $2.50. If you would like to attend, please email me and I will send you the supply list and dimensions for cutting. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. These are all really cute! I think I like the first one best myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should start popping out babies so that I can be on the recieving end of these awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete