Monday, February 25, 2008

The reason Why I am Now on a Liquid Diet

Ahhhhh, hot fudge. How do I love thee?

Here is the recipe for the most sinfully delicious hot fudge know to man. Ken and Kelly came over for a few games on Friday night and I decided to whip up a batch of hot fudge - without reading the recipe beforehand. So, here are my tips. You do not really need to cook the stuff for one hour in a double boiler. I had no time for this nonsense. Just throw it into a pot with the creme and cook it on med-low until all of the sugar is dissolved.

Add warm brownies and some mint chocolate chip ice cream and you have yourself a party!

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum yum!!! Homemade hot fudge is always a world apart from the store bought kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? no ssweetened condensed milk. well that's expensive anyway. i always have extra cream, so i'll definitely try this soon.

    ReplyDelete