Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Clause is coming . . .

I had to run to the Mall of America last week. Frankly I'd rather eat liver and onions than go to the mall in the month of December, but there were a couple of specialty store there that I needed to visit, so off we went (we being me, Calvin, Natalie and Johnny). We met up with Ken and Kelly to make a quick stop at Santa's workshop. Natalie and Johnny jumped right up and chatted with Santa, but Calvin was very hesitant about the whole thing. He was a very nice Santa and he read Calvin a book or two until he would sit on his lap. Head on over to Kelly's website for more photos!


2 comments:

  1. he really was a great Santa - and the kids did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa is adorable! And my goodness... Calvin looks so much like Bryan! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete