Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude Day #7


#1. I am grateful that my lesson went well. It felt like it was 90 degrees in that room, but it may have just been my nerves.

#2. I am grateful for daylight savings and the extra hour of sleep last night. I had very strange dreams last night which may or may not have included Robert Downey Jr., Jason Alexander and the song "Gold Digger". I am as confused as you are. Perhaps my mind was unsure how to handle eight hours of sleep in one night.

#3. I am grateful for little Sophie who made dinner tonight.

#4. I am grateful for Calvin's sense of humor. He makes me laugh every single day.

#5. I am grateful for Max who is sitting at the kitchen table with me working on his homework. He has gotten much better about sitting still and focusing on tasks which means less reminders from me. He is a great kid.

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who had weird dreams Saturday night! A lot of people reported (via FB and @ church) that they did too. I was also wondering if it was the extra hour of sleep. Who knows! ;o)

    Thanks for your example in being grateful. I'm going to copy you later on this month and do the same. (If you don't mind.) :o) Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cori! I completely stole the idea from my cousin's wife so go right ahead! It really is a good way to be more cognizant of my blessings.

    ReplyDelete