Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Go Green!

I don't usually do a lot to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We have a bit of Irish in us somewhere, but I did not grow up celebrating the holiday other than a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner. I skipped the corned beef this year and instead went for a green breakfast.

The menu: green apples, green grapes, green eggs, green pears, donuts with green sprinkles and green juice (I had a half a bottle of Fresca left over from some event so I added a drop of green food coloring and shook it up).


All of the kids wore green shirts except for Calvin. He had on green pants and green socks. I had to talk to Max about not pinching kids at school - especially girls. You can't be too careful these days!


Calvin's face after I told him he could not have a donut until he ate his eggs.


Tristan seriously does not like dirty fingers! The breakfast was a big hit though Max was disappointed not to have ham with his green eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment