Monday, July 28, 2008

4th of July - Watch out! More Day-Glo!

We spent the afternoon of the 4th at the Eagan Band shell where Sophie's dance company performed. Sophie was able to do both her tap and ballet routines again while Bryan and I and the boys watched from the lawn. I am glad she was able to perform again and frankly, I was glad to see her use those costumes more than once!! The boys really enjoyed the show as we did not take them to her original performance because the tickets were so expensive!

2 comments:

  1. And why is it that she hasn't worn them again until now? She ought to be getting all the use out of that totally awesome combination of everything outrageous and rockstar. (I still want one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...Sophie looks SO cute! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete