Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jersey Boys Rocks!!!

Last week I got a call from a friend in our ward wanting to know if I would like to go to see Jersey boys with her on Friday night. Well, YES!!!! Bryan graciously came home to watch the kids while Tiffany and I had a night out with a quick dinner at Jasmine Deli (I made a new convert) and then the show downtown.

Jersey Boys rocks!!
The musical "is the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi. This is the story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became one of the biggest American pop music sensations of all time. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide - all before they were thirty." The music is amazing, the National Cast is phenomenal but if you go be forewarned, there is a lot of cursing!!!

Thank you for inviting me Tiffany!





Jersey Boys National Tour

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it fun?! Loved it! Thanks for being my hot date!

    ReplyDelete