Friday, June 15, 2007

Schultz Beach

It was another hot day today, so I packed up the kids and met my friend Lori at the beach down the street. Schultz is about 5 minutes from our house and has a big sandy beach and a swim area for the kids. Bryan likes to come here and rent canoes with Max and Sophie.
The kids all had a great time - Sophie made several batches of seaweed soup, Calvin played with Lori's inflatable toys, poured sand on his head and tasted the lake water (yuck!) and Max practised his swimming.

I do not know how to turn the photo of Max yet. I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of blogging!





1 comment:

  1. love to pull her costume aside and fill her sweet, tight little bum with my hard man meat, feels sooooooooooooooooooooooo good having them thrash and quiver at that age

    ReplyDelete