Thursday, June 21, 2007

Book Club






Oh, I love Book Club! My dear friend Paula started this book club years ago when she moved to Minnesota and I have been attending ever since I joined the ward. I love meeting together every month and having an excuse to read all sorts of new books! I love being with other women who love to read!
This month we read "The Importance of Being Ernest" and though I can't say we had a very deep discussion about the play, we had a wonderful time quoting all of our favorite lines and just being together on a beautiful night!
Paula is an amazing cook and she made homemade strawberry ice cream served with chocolate wafer cookies. Somehow she always knows exactly what to serve together at what occasion. This is not something I have mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment