Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Easter Tree


It is St. Patrick's Day and I am showing you Easter decorations. I did not even wear green today though I did start the day with some ratty looking green nail polish on my fingernails. I took it off though so it does not count.

I did not make green eggs for breakfast, we did not make a St. Patrick's Day craft (it was way to gorgeous outside to be inside) and we did not have corned beef and cabbage for dinner because I did not get to the store to buy any and the last daycare child left at 6:15 and Max had to be to scouts at 6:30 and Sophie had to be at Achievement Day girls at 7:00 and I had to go to the bank and the point of this run-on sentence is, we did not celebrate our Irishness today.

Sophie did wear a green necklace to school and she has to have oral surgery on Friday ($1,048.00). Yipee! That's not lucky at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment