Sunday, February 7, 2010

Such a Positive Person


Soooo, I just woke up after going to bed at 2am. I found out that someone had uploaded the entire four episodes of the new Emma onto YouTube and once I started watching, I could not stop! I am a bit groggy today and somehow all the caramel corn is gone - that is alarming.

Sophie was awarded student of the month this week for always being such a positive person. They obviously have never tried to get her out of bed in the morning. She was pleased with her spoils and that made me happy. Sophie loves school - I do not think there is a single thing she does not like about it.

Someone sent her two books by mail a few weeks ago Saved at Sea and A Basket of Flowers. Was it you? There was no card or name on the envelope. Thank you anonymous person.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sophie! And I don't blame her for not wanting to get out bed in the morning. That's my grumpiest time of day too.

    ReplyDelete